We announce the trips and their dates on our facebook page. Please visit it and check the events to see if there is any trip available the next days:
Join one of our 5-hour boat trips and explore Ithaca's coastline with the best Ithaca boats. Our powerboat RIBs and our experienced skippers will guide you safely to the most beautiful spots. The minimum passengers to run a trip are 6. If you are a company of less than 6 people feel free to contact us and we will try to find another company to join the trip.
Trip 1 (Price per person: 50€ per person, Minimum passengers: 6):
Afales bay and its famous Patis Ammos beach is one of our highlights so make sure you won’t leave Ithaca without visiting this wonderful area. On our way back to Vathy we stop in locations as cape Agios Ioannis (the northernmost tip of the island), Marmakas bay which is one of the best snorkeling spots of the Ionian Sea. We visit Kioni or Frikes village for a snack or a cold coffee and then are heading to Nisaki and Kritami bay or we visit Gidaki beach.
If the weather conditions do not permit visiting Afales bay, then we visit the uninhabited Atokos island and we explore its sloppy and rocky coastline. Atokos is also famous for a small population of monk seals.
Trip 2 (Price per person: 50€ per person, Minimum passengers: 6):
Another option for the 5h trip is visiting the southeast coast of Ithaca. There are many isolated unspoiled beaches and bays. Our favorite one is Talaros beach where we do our first stop. As we return to Vathy we visit Meneris and Sarakiniko sea caves and we stop at Gidaki beach to swim. After that we can stop to Kioni and visit Nisaki beach for snorkeling.
Any custom trips around Ithaca according to your needs:
We are experts in designing tailor made trips in Ithaca for you and you company. Feel free to send us an inquiry with the following details and we will propose you the best options:
1. Number of people and how many children are in the group.
2. What kind of activities you would like to do during the trip: swimming, snorkeling or scuba diving.
3. What kind of places you would like to visit during your trip: sea caves, small isolated bays, bigger bays or traditional villages.
4. What time of the day you would like to start the trip: we propose to start early in the morning because the weather conditions are always better then.
5. How many hours you would like to spend with us.